Join Thousands of the Worlds Smartest Leaders of the Future and become a member of the Master Breakthrough Growth Resource Center.
What is it worth to achieve accelerated growth? To improve your leadership skills? To have a team that works together to meet goals? To learn from others who have been there and done that? If those are your goals, you have come to the right place.
In our membership program, you’ll hear expert advice from national thought leaders who charge a lot of money for consulting … and some who don’t offer consulting at any price, like many of the CEO’s who will be featured on this site. You will also have access to proven tools that have helped other companies achieve success in performance and leadership.
This online resource center can be accessed as much as you want and anytime you want. Just like your own online library, you can visit it for specific information or check out what’s new once a week
If you are interested in accomplishing these goals, this program is for you!
- Accelerate growth of your organization, exceeding industry standards even in tough economies.
- Improve ROI, by increasing the number of growth initiatives that generate a positive return from the current corporate average of 25%
- Save time, reducing 1/3 of the current workload and reallocating that valuable time to meaningful projects that can make a difference to you and your organization.
- Eliminate the “business gravity” that gets in your way, the obstacles that slow you down or hold you back from moving forward.
- Exposure to top executives around the country and their winning ways.
This is just a start as there are more features in the works already! Get started now!
Become A Member
As a member, you have access to member only resources (think LEARNING CENTER), and discounts on all products (think GREAT DEAL) offered by Breakthrough Masters Unlimited, a division of Reynolds Consulting, LLC. These resources will give you a chance to learn from best practice concepts and real life examples about the power of positivity, leadership excellence and strategic leadership (alignment, planning and execution). The information on this site comes from Margaret’s own experiences and access to information and more importantly, great people.
You will be learning from leaders such as Dan Cathy of Chick-fil-A, Joe Scarlett, founder of Scarlett Leadership Institute, and Maxine Clark, Chief Bear at Build-a-Bear Workshop as well as thought leaders in other fields. This site doesn’t quote text books or general theories but actionable concepts proven by Reynolds Consulting, LLC and other highly successful growth-oriented leaders.
Specifically, membership includes:
- Monthly webinars where we will interact with each other on subjects members suggest; and ongoing access to this members only library
- Access to the monthly CEO interviews which features the inside story of successful leadership styles from the CEO’s that run well-known high performance companies.
- Member only monthly newsletters, which feature timely topics, news about upcoming member only programs, and give members the option to share news about their businesses.
- Videos on timely topics
- Book reviews on the latest business concepts and best practice
- Access to presentations given to local and national organizations on a wide range of topics
- 10% discount on all products to include regular webinars, workbooks, one day workshops, and other training materials.
The membership is $19.99/month which works out to only $.63 a day. What is your future worth? You’ll earn back the small fee (and more) from just one good tip, one new tool, or one new great idea or strategy. Odds are you’ll be getting multiples of all three, each and every month.
Get started now!
Why Not Free?
Many have commented they can’t believe how much material we already give away free in our blogs and newsletters. So why pay even a small fee to get more?
Well, because free has its limitations:
- First of all, people in a private setting can get more granular. We not only present concepts and ideas but get into the detail of what to do about it. You get exclusive insights you wouldn’t get otherwise.
- We will be able to tailor our content, with your feedback, to those things that interest you, the make-it-happen-community. Consequently, the content will be even more relevant to YOU.
- And finally, the simplest point of all: Not everything is free, nor should it be. Premium education, tips and tools are valuable and they require commitment. What we pay for we value more. If you don’t see it that way, that’s okay . . . the commitment needed to make things happen may be more than you are comfortable with.
Cool? Let’s get started.